How it Works!
Pay to bring the freedom truck to your next event and cover our costs so 100% of the profit goes to fight human trafficking!
Here is how it works:
1. Fill out the Request the Truck form with your event info.
2. You pay the fee based on your event attendance. (Fee’s outside your budget? Let’s talk.)
3. Once you receive confirmation from our Truck Team, download the Freedom Truck Promo files and PROMOTE!
4. Your event attendees buy Freedom Truck food and 100% of the profits go to fight human trafficking in the Twin Cities!
The benefits of using the Freedom Truck for your next event? Great food and great people coming together to fight human trafficking in our communities.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
*Our menu is dairy free and can be made gluten free on request.
Why Partner with Stories & the Freedom Truck?
When you pay to bring the Freedom Truck to your event you are fighting human trafficking in 3 ways.
- Awareness // The Freedom Truck is more than a Food Truck, it is a Cause on Wheels. Everywhere we go we spread awareness about human trafficking. Our napkins, menu boards and Truck itself provide talking points for people to become more aware of the epidemic of modern day slavery. Also, we bring Storytellers with us to interact with the people at your event and answer questions about human trafficking.
- Empowerment // We started the Freedom Truck because we believe that when communities learn about the injustices of human trafficking happening in their neighborhoods they want to do something to make a difference. So when you bring the Freedom Truck to your event you are empowering your community to take the first step in fighting against injustice.
- Programs // At Stories Foundation we are building awareness and prevention programs to take into the community. We are also partnering with local organizations to provide the Freedom Truck as a training ground for survivors and those at risk of trafficking.
We exist to empower communities to fight injustice and we wouldn’t be able to fulfill our mission if it wasn’t for you.